Position: Dental Receptionist Full-time with Benefits!
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30-5, Wednesday 7:30-6, and one Saturday per month 7:30-2:00
- Greet existing patients and verify information on file
- Greet new patients and give them a tour of our beautiful office
- Prepare charts/Route sheets for the following day
- Assist the scheduling team with contacting patients
- Light housekeeping duties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work one Saturday per month
- Reliable transportation, and ability to commute to Ballwin, MO
Mission Statement– “We are genuinely concerned about the comfort and dental health of our patients!”
- Passion: Going above and beyond what is expected for each and every patient
- Excellence: Intentionally doing everything to the highest standard
- Motivation: To celebrate successes; by recognizing and rewarding the achievements of individuals and the team as a whole, while being a positive cheerleader for the team and patient care every day.
- Empowerment: To empower our talented staff to take make decisions, by giving them the authority to create solutions that will propel the practice into the future
- Teamwork: Working together toward a common goal, while caring for our patients, and caring for each other
- Professionalism: Being conscious and aware you are representing the office, in your appearance, speech, mannerisms, body language and attitude, both in and outside of the office.
Why we are different!
- Family owned and operated since 1973 (we are Non-Corporate!)
- We are a growing company with a focus on exceptional patient care.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Excellent health and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off and more!
- Competitive pay and Incentive Opportunities
- Family balance and value of family time
- Ability to make an impact. Some of our current and past charities include: Circle of Concern, Fragile X, Special Olympics, Lafayette Industries, H.E.R.O.E.S., Humane Society, and Crisis Aid
- Growth and development opportunities and training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Following current OSHA, ADA and CDC guidelines
As one of the top dental practices in Ballwin, MO our doctors and team at Ballwin Dental Care also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Manchester, Ellisville & Wildwood, MO and Surrounding Areas.