Invisalign® Providers in Ballwin, MO Explains the Pros & Cons
Making the decision to put your oral health first is monumental, especially if you’ve been on the fence and weighing your options for some time. If this is the case, then you’ve likely researched area professionals as well as treatment methods like revolutionary Invisalign. This discreet treatment option has loads to offer, including a beautiful smile in less time. Before taking the new-smile plunge, there are several things our Invisalign providers in Ballwin, MO want you to consider.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
When it comes to matters of your teeth, it’s important to arm yourself with as much information as you can prior to choosing a treatment method. With a variety of available options, our experienced team says each one has unique benefits and is ideal for a specific patient type. Invisalign, for example, is groundbreaking and offers benefits that appeal to many, but it’s not for everyone. There are certain pros and cons to keep in mind:
- Virtually invisible – Discreet treatment option uses clear aligners
- Removable aligners – Easy to clean, no change in diet necessary
- Comfortable fit – No poking wires or brackets
- Safe to Use – BPA-free plastic
- Typically less treatment time and fewer visits- Results in 12-18 months, as opposed to two years and office visits every 4-6 weeks
- Requires self-discipline – Aligners must be worn 22 hours a day, which means you must stay on top of keeping them in the majority of the time
- Must be removed prior to eating and brushing after every meal is required to avoid staining
- Not ideal for patients with bridgework or those who require vertical tooth movement
See Our 5-Star-Rated Invisalign Providers in Ballwin, MO
There’s plenty more to learn about Invisalign and our experts are always ready to help you assess your treatment options, plus provide you with everything you need to know to make an informed decision. If you’re ready to get started on your best smile, then contact our office today!
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about this and other dental care topics, feel free to contact Ballwin Dental Care, with a convenient dental office located in Ballwin, MO by clicking here or by calling 636-227-2552.