Our Dentist in Ballwin, MO Welcomes You Back to Our Office
At Ballwin Dental Care, our mission is to offer high-quality dental care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our dentist in Ballwin, MO is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on June 1!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our dental office, you can look forward to the following:
- When confirming your appointment you will be asked a few questions about your risk and possible exposure to COVID-19. If you have any symptoms we will ask you to contact your physician and reschedule your appointment
- Our spacious new office was MADE for social distancing. There is plenty of room to allow for social distancing and we now have a separate entrance and exit. Your exposure to our staff as well as other patients will be limited
- We are trying to eliminate as many things as possible that you will have to touch. So, with that in mind, prior to your appointment, please complete/update your medical history and sign the COVID 19 consent form online. Also, please alert us to any insurance or address changes
- When you arrive at our office do not exit your vehicle. Please call or text us at 636-227-2552 and tell us that you have arrived as well as your vehicle’s make and color. Also, let us know what payment method you will be using. (CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD, OR CARE CREDIT ONLY)
- Again, please stay in your car until our concierge arrives to greet you. Upon greeting you at your car, if you have not done so online, we will have a consent form for you to sign. We will also take your temperature, give you your very own hand sanitizer, and we will provide you with a mask should you not have one of your own
- No one, including our staff, with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be allowed to enter our building. If you do have a temperature over 100.4 we will require you to reschedule your appointment and ask that you contact your doctor
- Once our curb-side concierge has gathered all the information, they will escort you into the building – opening all doors for you to eliminate your need to touch anything in the process
- Someone will escort you to your treatment room which has been sterilized above and beyond the CDC, ADA, and OSHA requirements
- Our entire staff will be wearing masks and face shields or safety eyewear
Our Dentist in Ballwin, MO & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 636-227-2552 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to dentistry, feel free to contact Ballwin Dental Care by clicking here or by calling 636-227-2552.