Position: Front desk/Treatment Coordinator
Dental Front desk/Treatment Coordinator Full-Time with Benefits!
Monday and Tuesday 12-8, Wednesday 9-6, Thursday and Friday 7:30-5 and one Saturday per month from 7:30-2:00
- Checkout patients at the end of the appointment and collect co-pay
- Review treatment and insurance for accuracy, and submit claims
- Gather and review insurance information to keep it up to date
- Present cost and insurance coverage for future procedures
- Schedule patient back for the next appointment
- Follow up on unscheduled treatment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Math Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Available to work 2 evenings per week
- Available to work 1 Saturday per month
- Ability to reliably commute to Ballwin, MO
- Eaglesoft experience is preferred
Mission Statement- “We are genuinely concerned about the comfort and dental health of our patients!”
- Passion: Going above and beyond what is expected for each and every patient
- Excellence: Intentionally doing everything to the highest standard
- Motivation: To celebrate successes; by recognizing and rewarding the achievements of individuals and the team as a whole, while being a positive cheerleader for the team and patient care every day.
- Empowerment: To empower our talented staff to take make decisions, by giving them the authority to create solutions that will propel the practice into the future
- Teamwork: Working together toward a common goal, while caring for our patients, and caring for each other
- Professionalism: Being conscious and aware you are representing the office, in your appearance, speech, mannerisms, body language and attitude, both in and outside of the office.
Why choose us?
- Family owned and operated since 1973 (we are Non-Corporate!)
- We are a growing company with a focus on exceptional patient care.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Excellent health and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off and more!
- Competitive pay and Incentive Opportunities
- Family balance and value of family time
- Ability to make an impact. Some of our current and past charities include: Circle of Concern, Fragile X, Special Olympics, Lafayette Industries, H.E.R.O.E.S., Humane Society, and Crisis Aid
- Growth and development opportunities and training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
ADA, CDC and OSHA guidelines are followed and exceeded
As one of the top dental practices in Ballwin, MO our doctors and team at Ballwin Dental Care also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Manchester, Ellisville & Wildwood, MO and Surrounding Areas.